Frank G. Swindell, Jr.
FRANK G. SWINDELL, JR. is an attorney licensed since 1996 to practice law in North Carolina. He returned to private practice to start the Swindell Law Firm after working with the North Carolina Department of Justice as an Assistant Attorney General. While at the Department of Justice, he was assigned to Cherry Hospital, acting as general counsel to the hospital, handling issues regarding confidentiality, patients’ rights, involuntary and voluntary commitment, bankruptcy, contract law, personal injury, and personnel law. Prior to joining the Attorney General’s office, he was in a general private practice, with emphasis on criminal cases, civil litigation, real estate, debtor /creditor cases, and wills and estates. Mr. Swindell is a member of the North Carolina State Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association, and the 8th Judicial Bar. He received his B.A. Degree, magna cum laude, from Campbell University and his J.D. Degree, from Campbell University Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law.
- Automobile Accident
- Real Estate
- Estate Matters
- Traffic Offenses: Speeding Tickets, DWI & DWLR
- Corporate Law
- Past Secretary/Treasurer – Lenoir County Bar Association, 1996 – 1998
- Lenoir County United Way Board of Directors, 1999 – 2001
- President – Kinston Kiwanis Club, 2000 – 2001
- Friends of the Library Board of Directors, 1998 – 2001
- Cherry Hospital Foundation Board of Directors 2002 – 2004
- Lenoir County Planning Board Member, 2003 – 2007